Saturday, December 6, 2008

Goodnight Desdemona (Good Morning Juliet)



So last week I decided to try out for the play Goodnight Desdemona (on a whim, like everything else I do) and I made the callbacks and eventually got a part. Yeah! I know! It's not a huge role but it's made of a small cast of 12 actors and about 50 people tried out so I'm pretty lucky to have been cast (especially since I have far less theater experience than any of the people there). We had our first rehearsal the other day and it's going to be a pretty funny play, so far I'm the odd one out because I'm the only non-theater kid there hahah. I'm going to be The Servant and will be tackled during the course of the play; who doesn't want to see that?

Love the Sgt. Shakespeare? Pretty sweet huh? It's by an illustrator in Canada who goes by carts
. Be sure to check out his gallery here.

No comments: